Saturday, September 13, 2008

So here I am

trying to avoid doing school work (shocking I know). I find out that my 3 sisters all were much further advanced than I am to do this whole blogging thing before me. Of course its not that surprising considering they have the whole cell phone texting thing down whereas I merely know how to program numbers and make calls on my cell phone (and no it does not have a picture option - it's an old school phone).
Currently I am 8 months pregnant and in my third year of law school - an interesting combination. I moved to Las Vegas about five years ago, originally from Utah - Salt Lake City for my adult life and Bountiful for my youth.
I am married, we have a relationship built on a solid foundation of blackmail - just kidding. We are very nervous to be first time parents, but it's kind of a little late to be backing out of this now. I just keep reminding myself that people have been having kids forever.
We are parents to a little furry - a 10 lb dog named Pounder. Although we did get him from the pound, the name has more to do with our previous dog, Misha, who we always joked was a "beater dog" - like a beater/junker car. So when we got Pounder, we chose the name as kind of a way to remember Misha and to remind us to be thankful for every day we have with Pounder as he could be taken away at any moment.

No comments: